About Integrity Pools & Spas
Integrity Pools, Inc. was founded by Craig Horning to fill the demand for a higher level of quality, service and value in custom swimming pools, spas and recreational environments. As a veteran pool construction professional, Craig knows how to design and build exceptional swimming pools that exceed customer expectations. He and his team also know how to deliver cost-effective, superior value. As a result, Integrity Pools has quickly grown to be the leading pool builder in the Lancaster County area.
Our Products and Services
Integrity Pools offers all the following products and services throughout the greater Susquehanna Valley:
- Custom Gunite Swimming Pools
- Fiberglass Swimming Pools By Riviera
- Hot Tubs By Arctic
- Swim Spas By Arctic
- Swimming Pool Maintenance Services
- Hot Tub Services
- Retail Chemicals & Supplies
- Swimming Pool Renovations
- Pool Opening And Closing Services
- Pool Safety Covers
- Outdoor Kitchens, Grills, Pergolas And More
- Automatic Pool Covers
Integrity Professionals – Meet the Team
Click here to meet our team of High-Integrity professionals who will take care of your every need.
Building with Integrity
We always build with Integrity, and we think you should too. Click here for 10 reasons why pools are better when they're built with Integrity.
10 Reasons People Love Integrity Pools & Spas
- No-pressure Sales Philosophy – Our goal is to delight you by helping you find exactly what you want. So you won't ever get any sales pressure from us.
- Complete Outdoor Environments - An Integrity Pool is even more enticing as part of a spectacular recreational environment specifically designed to complement your swimming pool and your home. Integrity Pools’ design and building professionals can create an outdoor environment that will take your breath away. That's why we've repeatedly earned industry recognition and inclusion in the Parade of Homes.
- Efficient, Streamlined Construction Process – Our building approach is more efficient and streamlined than other concrete swimming pool contractors in this area. Our team and our procedures have been designed specifically to "start fast and finish fast." That's why our team stays on the job continuously until it is done. (We don't put your project on hold so that we can go work on another.) That way, you get to jump in and enjoy your new pool as fast as humanly possible.
- State-of-the-Art Equipment – We design and build our pools with energy-efficient, low-maintenance designs and features, so that you can relax and enjoy your pool, rather than worry about maintaining it.
- Personalized Attention – Owner Craig Horning works directly with each new pool customer, overseeing the each project to ensure quality, value and complete customer satisfaction. So don't be surprised to Craig in your backyard, along with the project manager that he has specifically chosen for you. His extensive experience and unwavering commitment define Integrity.
- Extensive Referral Record – More than 70% of our business comes from referrals, which means we’re obviously doing something right! Homeowners across the Lancaster County area have been delighted with our work. So we're happy to share our references.
- The Most Beautiful Showroom in Lancaster – With our 3,000 square feet Design Center and retail store, we have the most stunning swimming pool and hot tub showroom in all of greater Lancaster. We have hundreds of samples of tile, coping, interior surfaces, deck materials and equipment choices on display, to make the pool buying process easy. We also maintain 10 or more brand-new hot tubs on display, and offer an exclusive, private "wet test" of any hot tub, so you can "try before you buy.
- Optional “Remote Monitoring” – Not only do we service what we sell, but with our high-tech Screen Logic and Spa Boy systems, we can monitor your swimming pool and/or hot tub conditions and operations, and make equipment tests and adjustments remotely.
- Leaders in the Industry – We have an A+ rating with the BBB, and frequently hold leadership positions in the Penn-Jersey chapter of the Northeast Spa and Pool Association (NESPA), an affiliate member of the Association of Pool and Spa Professionals (APSP).
- Perfect Location – We’re conveniently located off Lititz Pike in Manheim Township, making us super easy to get to from just about anywhere in the Susquehanna Valley.
Memberships, Certifications & Accomplishments
Integrity Pools and Spas is proud to be a member of the following professional organizations:
- Arctic Spas Dealer Advisory Committee Member (12 out 250)
PHTA - Pool and Hot Tub Alliance
The PHTA was formed in 2019 through the merger of The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals and The National Swimming Pool Foundation. Both organizations have similar goals of making swimming safe, healthy and fun, so the merger was a logical improvement.
PHTA is the world's largest association representing swimming pool, hot tub and spa manufacturers, distributors, manufacturers' agents, designers, builders, installers, supplier, retailers and service professionals. PHTA offers pool and hot tub education and certification programs, provides valuable membership benefits, develops trusted industry standards and advocates for critical legislation.
PHTA members adhere to a code of ethics in business and technical practices and share a strong commitment to the safe, healthful, and enjoyable use of industry products.
More information at: PHTA - Pool and Hot Tub Alliance
BBB – “Better Business Bureau”
The BBB is a private, non-profit organization whose mission is to promote and foster the highest ethical standards between companies and their customers in the areas of:
- Dependable Service
- Honesty In Advertising
- Honest Business Practices
- Reliable Complaint Handling Procedures
Businesses earning the right to be included in this organization have a strong reputation of taking care of their customers. More information at: Better Business Bureau
NESPA - Northeast Spa & Pool Association
The Northeast Spa & Pool Association exists to create a professional climate in which to advance commercial activities, and to address the current and future needs of the pool and spa industry.
In the late 1950s, members of the swimming pool industry in the northeast section of the U.S. banded together to form Northeast Swimming Pool Association (NESPA) to address their collective needs. The organization has been continuously engaged in promoting and protecting its members and educating them and raising their levels of competency in all phases of business activity.
NESPA also serves as a source of product and safety information for the end consumer. For over forty years, NESPA has been affiliated with the Association of Pool & Spa Professionals (APSP). NESPA is also the owner and producer of the Atlantic City Pool & Spa Show, one of the swimming pool industry's largest events. (This event typically draws over 9,000 people to Atlantic City for four days of educational, business and social activities each year.)
NESPA's other “trademark” activity is the Professional Training Institute, which began as Hands-On-Training Institute in 1984. PTI offers the industry's broadest, most comprehensive training programs designed to upgrade professional skills in building, service, management and retail operations.
More information at www.nespapool.org.
Lancaster Building Industry Association
The Building Industry Association of Lancaster County is the strongest, most respected voice of the local building industry, and has spent more than 50 years building a solid foundation for a superior community.
The BIA promotes a balanced smart-growth approach to development in Lancaster County. Through community outreach, the Lancaster Building Industry Foundation provides scholarships to those individuals from Lancaster County who want to work in the trades. The Building Industry Association of Lancaster is committed to working with other organizations to better the quality of life in Lancaster County.
More info at http://lancasterbuilders.org.
Lancaster Chamber of Commerce & Industry
The Lancaster Chamber of Commerce & Industry is a dynamic organization, rich in history and comprised of nearly 2,300 community-minded businesses. Together, they total more than 117,000 employees collectively working to make Lancaster County a great place to live, work and do business. The Chamber helps business professionals connect, learn and grow, while leveraging the collective power of this group to weigh in on legislative and community issues that affect Lancaster County’s business climate and quality of life.
More info at www.lancasterchamber.com.
Often imitated, never duplicated, Pebble Tec®, Pebble Sheen®,Pebble Fina® and Bead Crete® brand pool finishes help create the kind of luxurious, durable pools, spas and water features that provide a lifetime of inspiration and relaxation. We are a licensed dealer of Pebble Tec and have a team of fully trained professionals to install Pebble Tec pool finishes for your pool.
For more information visit Pebble Tec
“The World's Greatest Pools” (Sponsored by Pebble Tech®)
The Pebble Technology Builders featured in “The World's Greatest Pools” Gallery represent the world-class quality of extraordinary spaces using the world's finest pebble and the original time-tested formula, found only in Pebble Tech’s superior quality pool finishes.
When it comes to designing visually stunning pools and environments that help change the way homeowners experience and enjoy their outdoor space - there is only one thing that sets the gold standard: The World's Greatest Pools. More info here: http://www.worldsgreatestpools.com.
Integrity Home Construction Partners
Integrity Pools has the capabilities, experience and commitment to add value and appeal to any home building project. We’re experts at working in partnership with contractors, providing the desired level of management and construction services needed for each individual project.
If you're a high-value, high-Integrity residential building professional, we'd be happy to talk to you about offering your home buyers a custom swimming pool, spa or other outdoor recreational environment. As seasoned construction professionals, we understand and share a strong commitment to delivering the best quality, value and satisfaction in the market.