Is your swimming pool “out of style”? You Can Make it BETTER THAN NEW!
If your swimming pool is looking a little “tired” or out-of-date, then you should consider a pool remodel or pool renovation. Whether you need some simple repairs, or a complete makeover, we can help you. No matter how old your pool is, it can be renovated to look like a stunning masterpiece that will save you time and energy, and turn heads for years to come.
In the last 10 years, the industry has made tremendous strides in minimizing the amount of maintenance required for a swimming pool. So while you’re changing the look of your pool, you have a lot of other options too:
- State of the art Smart phone automation and technology
- Energy efficient heat pumps and gas heaters
- Energy efficient pumps, filters and plumbing
- Computerized automation systems
- Built-in automatic pool covers
- Robotic cleaners
On the beautification side, some of your new remodeling options include:
- Long life aggregate-based interior finishes
- Waterfalls, water curtains, rain walls, weeping walls
- Natural stone and custom decking
- Water arches, fountains, bubblers, aerators, scuppers
- Natural stone or custom acrylic decking
- Built-in tables, underwater seating
- Sun shelf ledges and beach entries
- Natural stone coping, tile & surfaces
- Mosaics and all-tile finishes
- Fiber optic & LED lighting
- Raised gardens, grottos
- Fire bowls, lineal fire and fire pits
- You can even add a built-in spa, a vanishing edge or a perimeter overflow feature
To schedule a one-on-one consultation for YOUR renovation, please call our office at (717) 393-1600 or fill out the form below.